Monday, April 27, 2009

Ideas? And Thanks!

This is the 113th post on The Self-Inflicted Blog. While not exactly a celebrated or significant number, it does take up a little space and gives a trivial statistic.

On those same notes, The Self-Inflicted Blog has been read 245 times, so far, during the month of April. It looks like we should break 400 reads, which is a decent number in my humble opinion. I thank everyone for reading and hope that it is enjoyable and informative; but mostly purposeful and thought provoking.

I do wish to make the site better, but I am limited as to how much I can do. I would like to give the site a little "Facelift", but I run Windows Vista, and you would be surprised at how lousy and incompatible it can be. Not to mention, I am not a computer whiz; even sort of.

I also wish to write about things that interest you; not just to voice my opinion. So I welcome any and all feedback. I received many good ideas the last time I asked for feedback, and was able to implement some of them. So if you have any more ideas, send them this way.

I do appreciate all of your support. And i do wish for this site to be successful; and I try to remember that success is measured in many ways. If you have any thoughts, ideas, gripes, or wishes, email me at ronnie_mason@hotmail.com and I will do my best to balance it all out and make The Self-Inflicted Blog one of the sites that we all like to read over and over.

May God Bless All of Us!

6 comments:

Stephanie French said...

Well you know as I talked Sunday that I am concerned about the swine flu....one of my friends has commented saying - it's the government blowing it out of proportion and it's the same as the regular flu, we shouldn't be concerned....if you have a thought on this I would love to hear it. Keep up the good work!!

RMason said...

Thanks Stephanie; and it so happens that I am watching news and reading trying to learn about this flu. I will keep you posted!

Anonymous said...

Here are a few from me Ron, They have come up in talks/debates with other people that I know, would love to see your take on them.

Interacial dating/marriage

Age you should discuss sex and birth control with teens

Teens in regards to starting to date.

RMason said...

Those are good topics; I will try to work on these soon!

Anonymous said...

Cool, I will be sure to be on the look out for them !!!


ALJ

RMason said...

I blogged on these topics Mon. may 11th. Check it out and see what you think!