Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday List of Lists

I trust that everyone had a good weekend. And I am certain that the weekend was too short for most of us. But here we are again on this glorious Monday.

We haven't had a list of lists in some time, so I have decided to spare everyone my opinions today and begin the week a little different:

CDs I've Listened to Lately (in no particular order):
Tourniquet - Vanishing Lessons
Galactic Cowboys - Space In Your Face
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Tourniquet - Crawl to China
Galactic Cowboys - Machine Fish
Pandora Radio - a lot of 80s rock (technicaly, not a CD)

Movies I Have Watched Recently; or at least pieces of movies I have watched:
First Men In the Moon
Enemy of the State
Monsters Inc.
The Lord of the Rings;Fellowship of the Ring
Road to Morocco

Teams That Will Make NHL Playoffs in the Western Conference:
San Jose
Detroit (followed by the sound of spitting)
Calgary
Chicago
Vancouver
Columbus
St.Louis
Minnesota

Latest Books I Have Read:
Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
The Bible (not cover to cover) - God
Intellectuals - Paul Johnson

Books On My "Read Soon" List:
Orthodoxy - G.K. Chesterton
Way of the Pilgrim - Anonymous
Guns, Germs, and Steel - Jared Diamond
Thurber Carnival - James Thurber

Good Things About Our President:
He is visible
He cant be president forever

Things I Plan To Do on St. Pats Day:
Tell my son, Happy Birthday!!!
Eat corned beef and cabbage till it comes out of my ears
Watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People
Wear green

And that is it for Monday. Feel free to contribute your own lists in the comment section! Have a good Monday!

No comments: