Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Insert Intelligent Title Here

Most of you who read this regularly are probably expecting a blog about last nights presidential debate. Well, you would be wrong. I think that the debate was so powerful and mind shattering, that anything I may add would only lessen the degree of WOW! that last nights debate contained.

Besides there are more important questions to be answered and other issues on my mind today.

Like the hearings on the AIG bailout. Shouldn't the hearings and discussions have been held BEFORE Uncle Sam footed the $80 billion? And can't the same be said for the $700 billion bailout? Now that Washington has made their decision, I see that there will be an insight committee formed. Call me crazy, but doesn't insight generally occurr before something happens? Shouldn't these be called HINDSIGHT committees? And I won't even discuss what they should be called if Nancy Pelosi has anything to do with them. Or Barney Frank. But I do think that these people could be psychics or fortune tellers. Or Criss Angel...

But who can think of politics when they have discovered one of the first dinosaurs lived in Canada. It was the Clintonosaurus, I believe. It was dodging the Ice Age. Or the Flood. Science isn't sure which one occurred; yet they can rely on carbon dating to determine the age of this early dino. What precision!

They have determined that the first dinosaur more closely resembled a chicken than a lizard. So my question is, "What did the first chicken resemble?" And how do they know they didn't discover a a prehistoric chicken instead of a prehistoric dinosaur? Oh yeah, there was a footprint in the mud some hundreds of miles away that had been fossilized. And the precision of carbon dating revealed that the two, creature and footprint, conicided. More proof was that the footprint was delicate, showing less weight for the early birdosaur than originally expected. And all of this from a small piece of bone and some rock. Maybe they should form a foresight committee...anyway they found this bone fragment and now have proof of the Tyranosaurus Chicks diet, skin color, hunting skills, cognitive process, etc and so on; if you consider an artist rendition as proof...so who came first? The chicken or the egg? or the small reptile? or chickosaur? Sounds like we have truly made advances in science! Almost as much as the advances in economics!


And whay do my kids wait until I try to do my blog to go crazy? They generally behave like savages, but the sound of the keyboard sends the natives into an absolute frenzy! I have pulled my daughter out of two trash cans, cleaned up a spilled box of pancake mix, changed two diapers- one used/one new, answered my son's questions about hummingbirds and rain no less than five times. Mackenzie ate an old teabag she recovered from a "dumpster dive" and Noah has changed clothes three times. I have chased, wiped, yelled, and monitored since I have began todays web log. And my son is pouring cereal as we speak and his sister is now squealing her war chant ;running after him while milk spills everywhere. All the while I continue to crank out such mind boggling minutiae. Is anyone impressed?

And I wouldn't trade it for anything! My family is my life...

Back to today's rant: What does the M in MTV stand for? I haven't seen a music video in months. Maybe they should be CTV for Crap Television. Or RTV for Reality Television. How about WOTTV for Wate Of Time Television. At least the channel helps washed up celebrities make a few bucks; which should ease the burded of social security...and thank goodness for reality t.v. If it werent for that, writers may have to become creative. What an antiquated notion...

How about the Cincinatti Bengals? ANOTHER player suspended. I do believe thaey have to check the police wire before making out a gameday lineup. Wouldn't you think that someone would figure out that bad character leds to a bad atmosphere and negative production? Hey! Wait a Minute! That sounds like our government!

One last political jab and I'm outta here...The headlines of an article reads, "Homeless 'Driven' to Vote for Obama". Huh? I knew rainbows would shoot out of my butt after he was elected, but before he gets in office? He's already provided vehicles for the poor and homeless. Wow! Just wait until he actually wins an election! A chickenosaurus in every pot!

And with that I bid you adieu. The savages are sending smoke signals now, so I need to circle the wagons and see what they are burning. Have a good hump day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny blog today. I liked all of it. My grandchildren are not savages, they are adorable and perfect and I want to see them right now, but you are not home. Really, I think this blog was so witty. I didn't know you had that much craziness in you, however, as Dr. Melono says, thus, therefore, and otherwise, you are crazy.
Love,
Mom

Shawna said...

Hey I liked the blog today...light enough to keep my attention. Although I was looking forward to seeing your views on the debate. I'm posting a blog tomorrow about the debate, kind of sort of. Let's just say I'm bringing the M to the presidential debate.

Anonymous said...

Thanks,Shawna. I thought it would be good to keep it a little light. I will check out your blog as well. I would like to see what you thought of the debate.

Anonymous said...

CORN