Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Insert Acrimonious Title Here

This is why it is so unbelievably difficult for me to remain quiet about politics:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2010/01/13/democrats_contempt_for_the_governed_99863.html

I hope the link works.And if it doesn't, it's worth your time and effort to manually type the address in...Its an unbelievable article sent to me by a friend, who by the way, knows how angry this kind of thing makes me. Thanks Mark!

We really have to wonder about things. And I will say again that our presidents have a large amount of influence setting ethical and moral tones, whether they wish to or not; and whether the people desire to allow them to set such tone or not.

We have to vote with conviction this year, in all we vote for. We really have to get our heads out of the sand!

Not much time for a good rant today. But read this article and tell me you can actually believe what you read. And if you do believe it, there is something wrong; on many, many levels!

No comments: