Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Top Six List

With today being Friday and the weekend just around the corner, I have decide to break things up a little and just do a couple of lists of my favorite things. Maybe something on the list will remind you of something you have forgotten. Maybe the lists will encourage you to do your part of helping the economy, and you will go get your hands on a copy of something on this list. Maybe it will just be something fun to look at and make your own list. Feel free to use the comment section as a means to create your own "faves list". I would like to see what some of your tastes and styles are.

As a side note, my favorites change a little from time to time, so don't hold me to any of this.
And it's not being wishy-washy, it's evolution!

Top Six Albums, LPs, CDs, Music:
1- Def Leppard: Pyromania
2- Gin Blossoms: New Miserable Experience
3- Riverdogs: Riverdogs
4- Iron Maiden: Powerslave
5- Edwin McCain: Messenger
6- Thin Lizzy: Live And Dangerous


Top Six Quoted People:
1- Samuel Johnson
2- Oscar Wilde
3- Mark Twain
4- Groucho Marx
5- Alexander Pope
6- Benjamin Franklin


Top Six T.V. Shows
1- Green Acres/Petticoat Junction/Beverly Hillbillies
2- Wonder Years
3- Twilight Zone
4- Corner Gas
5- Star Trek (Only the original)
6- Red Green


Top Six Movies:
1- Gone With the Wind
2- Any Ray Harryhausen flick
3- Hatari! (Esoecially watching it with Noah!)
4- Lifeboat
5- His Girl Friday
6- The Thing From Another Planet


Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I could have raised you from your birth and never have heard of half of the stuff on your lists, but I don't. It does inspire me to write my own lists and just compare them with yours. It could be interesting to see the difference in mother and son or the difference in our generations. Keep up the good work.
Mom

Anonymous said...

LOVE that you have iron maiden on the list..my favorite band ever!
ashley :)

Anonymous said...

PYROMANIA and Live and Dangerous are on my list!!!