Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Six List

Last Friday, I made a handful of Top Six Lists to kind of keep things light and change the pace a little. I recieved some feedback and comments and it seemed that a handful of people enjoyed the list, so I plan to compose a list of "Six Lists" for the Friday editions of The Self-Inflicted blog. Never let it be said that I don't listen to my readers! Even when they resort to choosing lists over my brilliant, stylish, and informative writings and muses.

I would like to note that the new lists aren't necessarilly top six in any order of favorite or ranking. And they are not all of my favorites, just some of my favorites.

And as always, feel free to give feedback, comment, or make your own lists in the comment section. Enjoy!

Six Great Guitar Players:
1: Steve Morse
2: Zakk Wylde
3: Steve Lukather
4: Rik Emmett
5: Ty Tabor
6: Michael Romeo

Six Great Songs:
1: Pieces of the Night; Gin Blossoms
2: Peace Sells; Megadeth
3: Toy Soldier; Riverdogs
4: Photograph; Def Leppard
5: Rime of the Ancient Mariner; Iron Maiden
6: I Feel Better Than James Brown; Was (Not Was)

Six Good Things About Nancy Pelosi:
1: I don't have to live with her
2: Her calming demeanor soothes children
3: She can be turned off when shes on t.v.
4: She helps Jimmy Carter look more intelligent
5: I didn't vote for her
6: Did I mention that it's good that I don't have to live with her?

Six Great Computer/Video Games:
1: Civilization 2,3, and 4
2: Titan Quest
3: Madden Football ; before Jeff's dominance
4: The old Nhl games on SEGA
5: Tecmo Football on old Nintendo
6: Galactic Civilizations 2

Six Great Actors:
1: Susan Hayward
2: Gary Cooper
3: Charleton Heston
4: Faye Dunaway
5: Cary Grant
6: Edmund O'Brien

I hope everyone has a good weekend! God Bless!

No comments: