Monday, December 28, 2009

New You 4418

Wow! It's been a long time, since I have blogged...

I could make up a fascinating story about being kidnapped or lost in the jungle somewhere, but the truth is that I just took an unplanned break in blogging. I was not/am not burned out. I always have something on my mind and just enough ego to think that others find that what is on MY mind is interesting enough to read and mull over in their own minds.

I have changed my daily routine and have a new job, both of which were an adjustment to my blogging, but if the truth were to be told, the changes were pretty minuscule and only a meager excuse not to blog...and though factory work is unbelieveably mind-numbing, it does give one time to think about things.

There have been some emotionally taxing issues that have been dealt with, but in reality it is just life and these things never stopped me nor altered my daily routines before; at least not but for a day or two.

The Holiday Season has been very busy, but very good to my family and myself, so not much excuse in the lack of blogging to be found there. I hope the same can be said for all of you...

And all of this is "announcement/confession" is to clear the air, so to speak, and to let everyone know that I plan on continuing this blog and will be posting some new stuff soon. I also would like to thank everyone for their support and for all of those who continued to read and check in from time to time and see if their was anything new going on.

I also must confess that I hope the unintentional hiatus will breath a little fresh life into the blog; I do realize that my rants were getting stale. I hope that this continues to grow, has purpose, causes people to think, and encourages everyone to voice their thoughts!

Thanks again for your support and take this opportunity to go back and read some archived stuff, for my ego's sake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!
Heather (mays) Young

RMason said...

Thanks, Heather!